tumblrtextpost lines from the Thor: The Dark World script #5
twominutesmidnight asked you:
Please can give me any advice / resources on how to write from the perspective of a blind character?
People who go blind later in life will have different experiences than those who went blind earlier in life or those who were born blind. The former will have more difficulties and will have to train themselves to rely on their other senses while it comes more naturally for those who were born blind because they were forced from a young age to adapt.
- Blind Characters: A process of Awareness
- Mannerisms and Habits of a Blind Person
33 Worst Mistakes Writers Make About Blind Characters (ebook, not free)
- Blind Perspective
- Space Without Eyes
- Blind Myths
- How to Write Disabled Characters
- How Not to Write Disabled Characters
- Creating Blind Characters in Fiction
- How to Play a Blind Character
- What Blind People Say About Blindness
- What It’s Like to be Blind
Urbance animated project is now on Kickstarter.
Bottom line: If you oppose raising the minimum wage you’re saying that some people don’t deserve to be able to feed and shelter themselves and you’re trash.
I just love so much this photo and I tried to redraw it as Cecil and Carlos because Cecil and Dylan are too adorable for this world /)w(\ I’m really pround of this so I really hope you like it >w<
tbh i think straight girls appreciate girls more than straight boys do
we’re the ones that have sex with them so i think that’s unlikely
1. Straight men are not the only people having sex with women
2. I got some fascinating news to tell you about the disappointing nature of most straight men in bed
3. Fucking women doesn’t mean you appreciate them as people, not in the slightest
I just yawned at the same time a car beeped its horn for the exact amount of time my yawn endured and I’m just laughing so fucking hard I am not a transformer
Let’s just all take a moment and think about how utterly perfect this dress would be for every Halloween.
oh gosh this is too cute. Wish I loved wearing dresses as much as I love looking at them.